Verified:

Devestation Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 11:24:49

The Majestic Imperial Capital of Klaus Devestatorie has been monitoring events on Earth Empires for some time now. This attention was created not out of malicious or colonist intent, but of pure nosgalia. After all, Earth Empires hosts the government of the national entity that we recognise as what used to be our colonial governor- the nations run underneath the government of the identity "Devestation/Direstrike". It's only natural. But we are not pleased with what we have seen.

To be specific, what we have seen is the government of the identity "Devestation/Direstrike" foundering in inactivity. We witnessed an awful call for "Devestation/Direstrike" to self delete themselves off the RAGE website, and spend time with Collaboration. It ended badly. Now, back underneath affliation of Paradigm, "Devestation/Direstrike" himself has completely vanished. Since this time, RAGE has suffered travesty after travesty. We learned of "Devestation/Direstrikes" last remaining ally from the INGSOC era crumbling and vanishing underneath a sea of enemy fire. We witnessed the powers of the world doing what they pleased with RAGE.

Today, we were shocked on a whole new level- messengers from RAGE, in desperation, had taken the step of directly contacting the Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of BeaconFlat, esteemed founder of the homeland, to appeal for -direct- assistance against the forces of LCN, who have just recently attacked RAGE. Upon checking the Alliance Talk directories, we have found this to be truth, and on the grounds of a reason that under normal circumstances would be considered unfair- indeed, under normal circumstances, RAGE would have good reason for attacking LCN for accepting a suicider!

Enough is enough.

All Earth:Empires operations run underneath the alias "Devestation/Direstrike" have been deemed as 'inactive' by the Majestic Imperial Capital of Klaus Devestatorie. Therefore, these operations have been removed from the control of the government of "Devestation/Direstrike" will now be commanded directly out of The Majestic Imperial Capital of Klaus Devestatorie. The government of this identity has been advised to not be offended by the rising of it's colony to take control- we are merely far more powerful and better for the job than they are.

It is time for the colony to recolonise the parents. "Devestation/Direstrike" will be found and asked to explain his actions, or specifically, his lack of them. Klaus Devestatorie legions will -immediately- counterattack the forces of LCN, to whatever end. RAGE will rise again, at least to the point where membership are treated fairly by their peers.
The world will shake.

Hail Klaus Devestatorie!
http://i196.photobucket.com/...itedKlausDevestatorie.png

SaRaveok Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 13:11:11

/me falls asleep after the 15th Word
General of The Fallen
---------------------------
MSN:
IRC: #thefallen on Gamesurge

Application For The Fallen: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?appID=1142

Emp1r3 Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 16:40:44

so that whole post was cuz your taking over someone elses country?

Devestation Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 22:57:56

No, it's just me coming back because a friend asked me for help. But as they asked The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of BeaconFlat, it just seemed appropriate to add vast quantities of unnecessary context.

dustfp Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 0:25:23

pure nosgalia
maybe some sort of alcoholic beverage?
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 29th 2010, 1:48:12

this post is confusing
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Emp1r3 Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 2:55:41

ha your telling me...I dunno what the fluff is goin on o.o

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 3:05:41

At least it reads better than the Twilight novels .... so I've heard.

oats Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 6:21:52

It took me about 20 minutes and a diagram in paintbrush but I think I have the general idea. Just to make sure, will you please clarify who the esteemed founder of the homeland is and what the name of the homeland is?

I nominate this for post of the reset. After a moment contemplating the confusion besetting my mind after reading the post, I realized its importance and subtle beauty in the world of alliance talk. It's a merger of mild Utopian role playing lunacy, dedication to earth, dedication to friendship, and weirdo sci-fi Tron-like terms that make me scratch my head. Infact I scratched my head, laughed and proceeded to make a step chart to unravel the organizational structure of Klaus Devestatorie - all in that specific order.

This is clearly a motivated man with a plan. I expect updates regarding the success, struggles and learning by the Majestic Imperial Capital of Klaus Devestatorie.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 6:58:42

Say What??

Heston Game profile

Dec 29th 2010, 10:24:37

too much fluffin harry potter or something of that nature?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

gwagers Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 2:23:15

Someone was feeling a tad bit pretentious yesterday...
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Dec 30th 2010, 4:16:39

wait? what?
Rage called in help, because they are getting farmed by Untagged countries?

what was this earth come to?

(I admit it I only read about 10 words, of the post)
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Devestation Game profile

Jan 2nd 2011, 23:14:11

(My intramultipersonality disorder brings all the players to the Earth. And they're like, do you wanna trade minds? Hell yeah, I wanna trade minds, I will trade you but not my Klaus Devestatorie)

gwagers Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 3:30:59

I much prefer milkshakes, actually.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Devestation Game profile

Jan 4th 2011, 0:33:16

Ah! The colony comes back to learn why it exists. This is admittedly somewhat unexpected. But I thought Klaus Devestatorie knew better than to do it so aggressively. Why not just ask?

Contrary to what you have seen, I have not vanished. You are simply not looking hard enough. My government is perfectly capable, but I see little reason to give them false hope in this world. Hence, we don't work.

You don't have the foggiest why we exitted RAGE, or went to Collab, or then exitted Collab and joined PDM. And don't suggest you understand the local politics better, either. What you learned from resisting the Aeazen Combine, an utterly illegitimate terrorist network that was condemned by the world, is one thing. But it's not necessarily applicable when your enemies are just another faction to the eyes of the world.

I don't recognise you taking control of my government. I certainly don't recognise the idea that you're "better than we are". And if you think the world took you seriously when you announced you'd shake it...