Verified:

Helmet Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 19:22:48

Who's got some information from TIL wars?

Murf Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 20:06:49

hmmmm sol might have this, shame the old til site is long gone

Patience Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 21:26:22

I'd have a ton of stuff on an old hard drive... the question is would I have time to find it and go through it between now and the end of the world. lol
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 7th 2010, 22:40:51

You're the one named Patience, btw ;P

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 7th 2010, 22:58:02

Finally did the signature thing.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:28:53

Patience: You do and you will gladly do it because you have missed me so much it hurts. :) That tiny little void in your heart is now whole again.

I have forgotten about so many things. I had pretty much written the game off in my mind. It's really nice getting refreshed on everything again. I just wish the boards weren't so boring. :) I think maybe because we used to always talk off topic on the AT in the past and now you can't. Also it looks like doobie is gone, so I don't know who to call stupid every day.

<shrugs>

Here is an old war dec of mine I found. Anyone feel free to post up any interesting old junk here.

August 3rd 2001 (enter Charlie and Psycho)

Charlie – We grabbed SoF for 2400 acres and they retalled twice. Once for 1400 and another for 1000. We cannot accept this. We don’t care what SoF’s rules are. We are THE LEAGUE!

Psycho – you are right. This is totally not acceptable.

Charlie – I will show you how to handle Helmet and SoF. Watch closely young apprentice.

*Charlie contacts Helmet on icq and begins to threaten him*

Charlie – I told Helmet that he is a pig humper and that if they attack us again they will get 3:1 retals.

Psycho – are you sure that is wise boss?

Charlie – SoF are netgainers. See all of the theos? They do not want to lose their precious nw. Order one strike back on that country and report back. Have the player send a message to SoF that if they retal again he will suicide on them.

Psycho – We hit him again. This time we took 2700 acres. That will teach SoF to mess with THE LEAGUE.

Charlie – Yes, and they will not dare hit back because I gave Helmet a piece of my mind and he fears me.

Charlie – My mom is mad. I have to get off the computer. Bye!

August 4th 2001

Psycho – Sir, are you there?

Charlie – Yes, I’m here.

Psycho – Sof demoralized him, sabotaged his missiles and then farmed him. They said they didn’t like the message or the hit back and that we better watch ourselves.

*Charlie thinks for a while*

Charlie – I think I made a mistake about SoF. Let’s contact them and see if we can get reps. I bet we can get BILLIONS of dollars out of them. That country had like 60 spy ops done on it. Let’s charge them 65M per spy op.

Psycho – that is a great idea! You are very smart. That makes the total for the grabs and spy ops about 5B. How about we both take 2.5B each? This will make our countries very strong!

Charlie – I will take 3B and you can have 2B. I am the leader here and I have the expertise with dealing with head accessories.

Psycho – Ok, sir. Shall I contact SoF now?

Charlie – Yes, but do not talk to that pig humper Helmet. Talk to loki. She just had a baby so she might be hard to get a hold of, but she’s really nice. She will fear THE LEAGUE and pay our hefty demands.

Psycho – I contacted Loki and I’m waiting for a reply.

Charlie – I have to get my braces tightened. I will see you later.

Psycho – bye!

August 5th 2001

Psycho – sir, are you there? Loki told us that our demands are ridiculous.

Charlie – Does she not realize you’re from THE LEAGUE?

Psycho – yes, sir. I told her I am from THE LEAGUE and I report directly to Charlie!

Charlie – I need to talk to Tarquin. Can you get him in here please?

*Tarquin enters the chat*

Charlie – Tarquin, THE LEAGUE calls upon you for a special mission. Do you accept?

Tarquin – yes sir, I am loyal to THE LEAGUE!

Charlie – Good, I need you to suicide on SoF. Get as many of their top rankers as you can. We must teach them not to mess with THE LEAGUE!

Tarquin – yes, sir.

*Tarquin leaves*

Psycho – sir, are you sure it is smart to suicide on SoF?

Charlie – Yes, haven’t you seen the news? SoF is so scared that they have stopped using turns. They fear that anyone they grab will teach them a lesson just like THE LEAGUE has done. We have complete control over them and after Tarquin suicides they will be forced to pay us 5 BILLION DOLLARS.

Charlie – I have to go. I have a roller skating party tonight.

August 6th 2001

Psycho – Sir, SoF is very mad. They said they’re not paying us any money now and we owe them 6B for Tarquin suiciding.

Charlie – This is impossible! Do they not realize that THE LEAGUE means business?

Psycho – I don’t think they’re afraid like you said they would be and they said what we did is an act of war.

Charlie – I think they are bluffing. Everyone fears THE LEAGUE! Let’s stall for a day, then we will declare war on them and force them to meet our terms.

Psycho – I will prepare us for a warchat sir.

Charlie – Very good! Well it’s 8pm. Far past my bedtime. I will talk to you tomorrow.

August 7th 2001

Psycho – Sir, SoF are spying on our countries.

Charlie – They are probably just wanted to see how a real alliance plays its countries. Tell them they will have to pay an additional 65M for each of those spy ops and let Loki know. We are getting rich from these suckers.

Psycho – Sir, now they are attacking us.

Charlie – What do you mean? Have they gone mad? We are THE LEAGUE! How dare they attack us! We showed them we mean business. They are afraid!

Charlie - MY COUNTRY SAYS IT IS DESTROYED! OH #$*($# #(*$#( !

Helmet Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:31:57

Thanks. I keep forgetting about that wiki. It didn't have a lot of information, but I found a couple of things.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:33:42

Here you go Helmet :

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/World_War_VII

i made the page just for you, im sure some wiki editor will place it right and make it all fresh cause im not good with that stuff.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:36:19

THANKS!!!!!!

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 23:48:44

I put it under the wars category

[[category:wars]]

I'm on my pos, no way I'm editing and adding links and redirects in all that till I get onto my PC

thanks for all the info added to wiki though! If you want to learn more wiki commands just PM me
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Patience Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 3:34:50

lol It's funny cuz it's true... I've been pining away for you lo these many years, and you were nowhere to be found. I've been a mere shell, but now you're back and I am whole again!!!!

*chuckle* Nice war dec... and hahaha, I just found Cue's home phone number. And his parents. My, but I'm a hoarder of Earth-related crap!

Here's a little gem... old post. But there's a lot of crap in there with the small truths - everyone knows by now that Mr. Pink was RT. :p

-----------------

RD Members:

Navy - Zuraw
Zinc - Viper
Yellow - Ronnie
Ivory - Salas
Gold - Ghost on AT, Ampy in RD
Grey - Brink
Lime - HellzX on AT, Distopia in RD
Coral - Ghost

Someone posted this a while ago. i have no idea if it's acurate though.

MR RED-AMPY

MR BROWN-ASCENDENT

MR TEAL-JER BU

MR CAMOUFLAGE-RT

MR PINK-NAZAR

MR CYAN-TIROL

MR ORANGE-OPUSX

MR BLONDE-DOOBIE

MR IVORY-LADY A OF CAMELOT

MR AQUA- STARS IN STRIPES

MR GREEN-KING ARTHUR OFCAMELOT

MR OLIVE-GHOST

MR YELLOW-TOBIUS(TODD)

MR RAINBOW-MARTIAN

MR KIWI-DDDB

MR CORAL-BAZ

MR GREY-ANTHONY CIOLLI

MR JADE-SCARFACE

MR MAROON- SERVANT

MR GOLD-DISTOPIA

MR PLUM-NORCAL

MR JADE-WYEME

MR BLUE-DON MACH

Earth War Guy - TFR

Wondering - Ghost

Alliance Talk (103) -

skitch - EggoSmasher Omega

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

mrford Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 4:02:03

Mrsilver - fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Killa Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 4:58:19

Helmet still biking?
+Killa

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 7:11:02

hahahahaha whoever came up with that list in caps...da fluff did they do pick names out of a hat blindfolded??

i mean damn even the obvious ones are wrong lol baka

Nasjym Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 7:14:38

yeah, that last list is way out there

Mr. Iris Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 7:22:32

Where is it wrong? You guys are clearly drunk. Skitch is a credible source, as he works for Google.
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

hanlong Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 8:22:07

yah i'm in the same boat as you battle toupee... i don't remember half the stuff, but after reading about it again some of the events are coming back to me
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 9:30:03

From what I remember of IX's history was that it was over two sets and IX switched sides and won both wars.

Ivan Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 10:32:01

LOL they really do brainwash you over there in IX

Patience Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 15:39:26

lol I thought you'd enjoy that. I think the little list at the top was mine, I'd just add to it as I had suspicions or got information. The comment about 'Someone posted this...' and the list in caps was from AT, but I can't remember who posted it. I lol'd at Mr. Ivory... I think Salas admitted to being Ivory in 1968. :p

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 8th 2010, 18:28:48

"MR RAINBOW-MARTIAN "
lmao. I AM MORE COLOURFUL THAN ALL OF RD COMBINED!

Just proof that you can start random stuff and eventually someone will believe it:p
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Helmet Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 18:55:39

Patience: Probably Anthony Ciolli. He was a moron.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 8th 2010, 19:11:58

Actually it was. Although me and Nuker fed him random crap as a joke and he actually believed it
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Patience Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 21:32:11

OMG. Seriously? I would never knowingly have quoted AC as a source on anything... I was either on crack, or someone sent it to me without telling me where it came from.

But that does explain the complete randomness of some of those guesses. :D

Helmet Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 21:32:37

That does not surprise me one bit. I used to just say outrageous stuff to him because he'd believe anything I said and then post it on the at.

Patience Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 21:35:19

I still think you should call yourself Dark Helmet. :p

Murf Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 22:38:02

he's currently Dark Santa insite lol

Helmet Game profile

Dec 8th 2010, 22:43:31

Originally posted by Patience:
I still think you should call yourself Dark Helmet. :p

In the SoF site I've been Dark Helmet quite a few times. I also have a pretty funny icon. :P

Junky Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 9:12:10

I believe there already is a Dark Helmet in SoF... or atleast the time I was there...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Helmet Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 14:49:00

Originally posted by Junky:
I believe there already is a Dark Helmet in SoF... or atleast the time I was there...

SoF has cornered the market on head accessory names so noone should even think about trying it.

Patience Game profile

Dec 9th 2010, 16:54:41

So... I guess that means you already have an Asshat insite too, then? :D

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 9th 2010, 16:57:59

I added a TIL Wars page a couple days ago, somebody who was more directly involved than I (RED was involved but we somehow got in unrelated side wars alot that year...) should fill it out

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/TIL_Wars
Finally did the signature thing.